In developed countries, intellectual property is considered as an important and most valuable property for every business and gives businesses a lot of advantages. According to PWC Vietnam, the average value of the intellectual property in the total enterprise value in the world in 2016 was 53%. So how to register a trademark in Vietnam? Find the answer of this question through the following article:
Conditions for trademark protection
– It is a visible sign in the form of words, images, including holograms or a combination of everything above, in one or many colors.
– That trademark must be capable of distinguishing it from goods or services of the others.
– 02 trademark registration declarations ( Form )
– 05 trademark samples
– Receipt of payment
Time for processing trademark registration
– Formal examination: 01 month
– Public the applications: within 02 months from the date the trademark registration is valid
– Content examination: no more than 09 months from the date of publication
How to submit documents
Submit documents by post office service to one of the Intellectual Property Office’s receipt centers.
– Submit online
Note: You must have digital certificates and digital signatures, an account on the online application approved by the National Office of Intellectual Property.
Why you should use the service at LNP LAW?
– Enthusiastic advice
– Short implement time
Our team of lawyers and experts are pleased to assist you with the legal procedures
For further, please visit our website: lnplegal.com
#lawyer #trademark #law #advantage #registration #investing
Don’t hesitate to contact for consulting & supporting services:
𝕃ℕℙ 𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘
‣ Address: No. 225A Nguyen Ngoc Vu, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Ha Noi.
‣ Email: email@example.com
‣ Tel: 024 6329 2936
‣ Hotline: 0832929912
‣ Website: lnplegal.com – luatsutuvanluat.com
‣ Linkedin: linkedin.com/company/lnplegal
lawfirmvietnam.com – fdivietnam.net #foreigninvestors #vietnam