An invention is a technical solution in the form of a product or a process, aimed at solving a specific problem by applying natural laws. The invention is protected by a patent in the form of an invention patent or utility solution patent. So how to register patent/utility solution? What is the difference of them? Let’s find out through the following article:
See more: How to register copyright?
The invention is protected in the form of invention patent if the following conditions are met:
– Having a creative level;
– Able to apply industry.
The invention is protected in the form of patents for utility solution if the following conditions are met:
– Is not common knowledge;
– Able to apply industry.
The object is not protected under the patent
– Inventions, scientific theories, mathematical methods;
– Diagrams, plans, rules and methods for performing mental activities, training pets, performing games, doing business; Computer Programs;
– Method of information presentation;
– Solutions of aesthetic characteristics only;
– Plant varieties, animal breeds;
– The production process of plants and animals is mainly of a biological nature, not a microbiological process;
– Methods of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of humans and animals.
Patent/Utility solution registration process
– 02 Patent registration declaration;
– 02 Description of invention / utility solution;
Depending on some cases, some documents need to add:
– 02 abstracts of inventions / utility solutions
– Authorization document
– Application for assignment of rights
– Document confirming the right to register
– Documentary evidence of priority
– Formal examination: 01 month
– Publish patent applications / utility solutions
+ Published within the nineteenth month from the priority date or filing date, if the application has no priority date or within 2 months from the date of acceptance of the valid application, whichever is later.
+ Applications for invention / utility solution with the request for early publication shall be published within 02 months from the date the NOIP receives the request for early publication or from the date of accepting a valid application, depending on by whichever later.
How to submit documents
Submit documents by post office service to one of the Intellectual Property Office’s receipt centers.
– Submit online
Note: You must have digital certificates and digital signatures, an account on the online application approved by the National Office of Intellectual Property.
Why you should use the service at LNP LAW?
- As a company specializing in the fields of civil, intellectual property, business and investment, We are proud of being one of the leading legal service providers in Vietnam.
- With a team of experienced professionals, we believe that we will satisfy you by the quality of our services.
- Through rigorous selection processes, each of our legal advisors are supporters of hundreds of small and large businesses across the country, meet the professional knowledge as well as practical experience.
Hopefully, with our consultants, we will solve your problems regarding the Patent/utility solution registration in Vietnam. If you have any further questions regarding the incident, you can contact the expert lawyers of LNP Legal Consulting Co., Ltd.
For further, please visit our website: lnplegal.com
#lawyer #trademark #law #advantage #registration #investing
Don’t hesitate to contact for consulting & supporting services:
𝕃ℕℙ 𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘
‣ Address: No. 225A Nguyen Ngoc Vu, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Ha Noi.
‣ Email: email@example.com
‣ Tel: 024 6329 2936
‣ Hotline: 0832929912
‣ Website: lnplegal.com – luatsutuvanluat.com
‣ Linkedin: linkedin.com/company/lnplegal
lawfirmvietnam.com – fdivietnam.net #foreigninvestors #vietnam