According to the statistics of Foreign Investment Agency (Ministry of Planning and Investment), in the first 6 months of 2018, Foreign Direct Investment capital reached 22.33 billion USD. Of which, 1,366 new projects were granted investment registration certificates, with a registered capital reached 11.8 billion USD, equaling 99.7% over the same period in 2017. With the above figures, we can see that Viet Nam has preferential policies for foreign investors.
So, how to invest in Vietnam by establishing business? Let’s find out through the following article:
Step 1: Online declaration of investment projects on the National Foreign Investment Information System
Step 2: Submit paper documents
Within 15 business days from the online declaration according to step 1, the investor submit the paper documents to the Investment Registration Authority;
– Request for implementation of investment project;
– Proposal of investment project: include the content such as investors, investment goals, investment scale, capital, investment schedule, socio-economic efficiency of the project,…
For individuals, provide following documents:
– Coppy of passport;
– Confirm the account balance in proportion to the capital planned to establish the FDI company;
For business, provide following documents:
– Coppy of certificate of business registration;
– Financial statements of the latest 2 years of the investor;
– Documents proving company headquarter: Lease agreement, Certificates of land use rights, Construction permit,…
– For projects leased lands from the State, additional documents are required: Proposal of land use demand or other documents certifying that the investor has the right to use the location to carry out the investment project
– For projects using technology restricted transfer under the provisions of law on technology transfer, additional documents are required: Explanation on technology using include the content such as technology name, origin, diagram, specifications,…
15 days from the date of receiving fully documents
Competent state agencies
Ministry of Planning and Investment
Step 3: Submit documents for registering business, engrave the legal entity
After being granted an investment registration certificate, submit documents to the business registration office – Department of Planning and Investment, then engrave the legal entity
Documents : Depending on the type of business, there are different documents
Step 4: Open an account to transfer direct investment capital
Under the provisions of the Enterprise Law, foreign investors need to contribute capital within 90 days from the date of being granted the business registration certificate. Therefore, right after the establishment of the company, the investor needs to open an account to transfer direct investment capital.
Step 5: Complete the following procedures to establish a company
After establishing the company, the investor will implement the procedures for account registration, digit purchase, license tax payment, license tax declaration, invoice issuance, tax declaration, etc.
Why you should use the service at LNP LAW?
– Enthusiastic advice
– Short implement time
Our team of lawyers and experts are pleased to assist you with the legal procedures
For further, please visit our website: lnplegal.com
#lawyer #trademark #law #advantage #registration #investing
Don’t hesitate to contact for consulting & supporting services:
𝕃ℕℙ 𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘
‣ Address: No. 225A Nguyen Ngoc Vu, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Ha Noi.
‣ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‣ Tel: 024 6329 2936
‣ Hotline: 0832929912
‣ Website: lnplegal.com – luatsutuvanluat.com
‣ Linkedin: linkedin.com/company/lnplegal
lawfirmvietnam.com – fdivietnam.net #foreigninvestors #vietnam